AT THE TIME OF BOOKING, YOU MUST AGREE TO HONOR AND ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID DOWN BY TANJUNG BENOA WATER SPORTS (TBWS) AND MUST MAKE ALL THE PARTICIPANTS IN YOUR PARTY AWARE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- A non refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is payable at the time of your booking. The outstanding balance must be payable on location.
- Bookings are confirmed when TBWS receives your 10% down payment. A booking confirmation will be sent to the bookers email direct asap.
- The Down Payment or Full Payment for all activities is Non-Refundable.
- If the guest doesn’t come on the booking date, then all the payment will be forfeited and the guest can not change the booking date.
- If the guest cancel or doesn’t take the activities, the guest will not receive the refund.
Bookings & Cancellations
- TBWS accept bookings either verbally, booking from website, by email or written letter
- Final numbers of participants must be confirmed by telephone or email no later than 1 day prior to the trip. Failure to do this will result in the client being charged for the full amount of persons booked
- All cancellations must be advised in writing and signed by the person who originally made the booking with TBWS
- Cancellations are accepted as from the date NWSC receives the written confirmation of cancellation
- Cancellations incur the following charges: – 1. Date of booking to two weeks prior to the booking – client will lose their non-refundable deposit. 2. Within two weeks of the booking – client will be charged the full amount of the trip.
- Included in the cost of the activity is all of the necessary safety equipment and qualified, professional guiding
- Water Activities: You are expected to bring old trainers, something to wear under a wetsuit, a towel and a change of warm clothes
Health & Safety
- In the interests of health and safety, alcohol and intoxicated persons should be left at home
- For all water activities, all participants must be mentally and physically able and be comfortable in this environment. A basic level is water confidence is required.
- We endeavour to run the safest, most fun trips possible, therefore age restrictions are in place. Please ask when making your booking and ensure you provide accurate details of all participants
- Even though TBWS carries full Public Liability Insurance, it is strongly suggested that participants carry their own personal accident policy that covers them for the activity they are undertaking. Personal accident policies are usually available from your own insurance broker.
- ALL participants must be made aware by the person booking the trip that all outdoor adventurous activities carry a degree of risk, even though TBWS has tried to minimize these risks. Participants will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.
- All participants will be asked to read, understand and sign a Declaration of Risk outlining the specific hazards of each activity, this will be completed prior to the activity taking place
- Insurance by PT. Jasa Raharja Putra.
1. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, An accident that takes place on a activity that results in death or loss of body parts will coverage Rp. 500.000.000,-
2. Inpatient condition will be coverage Rp. 50.000.000,-